Power Sockets and Lighting
With a few extra well placed power points around your home you can greatly reduce clutter and improve convenience.Many people have a clear idea of what they want when they contact us regarding installing extra points. For example someone may wish to:
- Reduce clutter in the home by installing one or two extra power points to remove an annoying and dangerous extension cord.
- Reduce risk by replacing a single power point which has many electrical devices using a multi-plug with double adaptors, with two or more double power points.
- Increase convenience in a room by installing another double power point in the kitchen, or perhaps a double power point either side of the bed.
When presented with new home building or renovation project you are faced with a world of choice and decisions to make. Sometimes it can be extremely useful to have the helpful advice and ideas of a professional. The last thing you would want to happen would be to complete the project and say “oh, I wish we had an extra power installed here”.This is where an onsite evaluation from an experienced electrician will often be the best way to state your requirements, share your ideas and get a few more inside tips from an electrical professional.
Great lighting design, fixtures and fittings can make a world of difference to a property. Aesthetically people will notice a difference, but the real benefit is for those people who spend time in the newly lit environment. If you are looking at installing new lights and fittings inside your home consideration to lighting by an experienced electrician can help you to:
- Improve the look of your lights and enhance your home interior
- Improve the consistency of light to all areas of a room
- Improve the direction of light to specific areas of a room
- Improve the visual comfort by reducing visual glare from light
We hold all the relevant accreditations to complete your job professionally and in line with current legislation
“We used Fairways electrical Ltd and we are extremely happy with the service. Very helpful and polite and very professional. Would definitely use again and the number is now stored in our phones”
“The job was done to a very high standard, and what I really noticed about the work was that Ian has a good eye for finish – the work is incredibly neat with all cabling hidden away…very happy with Fairways and will certainly be using them again!”
“Ian has done a number of jobs for us. Always prompt, friendly, efficient and very reasonable prices. I would highly recommend Ian for any electrical work.”
“Ian Preston is extremely professional. He fitted a CCTV and alarm system. He is courteous, talented, tidy and value for money.”
ESTABLISHED IN 1991, FAIRWAYS ELECTRICAL LTD HAS GAINED AN EXCELLENT TRACK RECORD OVER 32 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN THE ELECTRICAL INDUSTRY.